We know, there's lots of privacy news and guidance to keep up with every day. So, to help, we offer our top-five most-read stories for the week.
- This IAPP infographic details privacy-related questions that should be asked when testing and monitoring for COVID-19 within an organization.
- IAPP Legal Research Fellow Cathy Cosgrove explores some of the issues on asking privacy questions when testing and monitoring for COVID-19 in this piece for The Privacy Advisor.
- In this piece for Privacy Tracker, IAPP Research Director Caitlin Fennessy, CIPP/US, lists the top-10 most impactful provisions of the CPRA.
- In this piece for The Privacy Advisor, Munger, Tolles & Olson Associate Nefi Acosta, CIPP/E, CIPP/US, CIPM, CIPT, explains why deciding if IP addresses are personal information under the California Consumer Privacy Act may be difficult.
- The IAPP launches the Summit Sessions, a suite of virtual presentations from experts in the privacy space.
If you want to comment on this post, you need to login.