We know, there's lots of privacy news, guidance and documentation to keep up with every day. And we also know, you're busy doing all the things required of the modern privacy professional. Sure, we distill the latest news and relevant content down in the Daily Dashboard and our weekly regional digests, but sometimes, that's even too much. To help, we offer our top-five most-read stories of the week.
- Web con: "COVID-19 Privacy and Security Issues: An Expert Discussion"
- The Privacy Advisor: "California attorney general's office: No delay on CCPA enforcement amid COVID-19," by IAPP Staff Writer Joe Duball
- The Privacy Advisor: "Pandemic incites concerns about data-sharing overreach," by IAPP EU Policy Reporter Jennifer Baker
- Resource Center: "COVID-19 Guidance and Resources"
- Web con: "The Privacy Incident Benchmark Report: Data to Drive Operational Excellence"
If you want to comment on this post, you need to login.