We know, there's lots of privacy news, guidance and documentation to keep up with every day. And we also know, you're busy doing all the things required of the modern privacy professional. Sure, we distill the latest news and relevant content down in the Daily Dashboard and our weekly regional digests, but sometimes, that's even too much. To help, we offer our top-five most-read stories of the week.
- Daily Dashboard: "US government exploring location data tracking for COVID-19"
- Privacy Tracker: "Analyzing the second set of modifications to draft CCPA regulations," by IAPP Legal Research Fellow Cathy Cosgrove
- Resource Center: "DPA Guidance on COVID-19"
- Web con: "Processing DSARs — Lessons from the Early Days of CCPA"
- Daily Dashboard: "EDPB issues statement on COVID-19"
If you want to comment on this post, you need to login.