We know, there's lots of privacy news, guidance and documentation to keep up with every day. And we also know, you're busy doing all the things required of the modern privacy professional. Sure, we distill the latest news and relevant content down in the Daily Dashboard and our weekly regional digests, but sometimes, that's even too much. To help, we offer our top-five most-read stories of the week.
- Privacy Bar Section: "COVID-19 response and data protection law in the EU and US," by IAPP Legal Research Fellow Cathy Cosgrove
- Privacy Perspectives: "On balancing personal privacy with public interest," by IAPP Editorial Director Jedidiah Bracy, CIPP
- Daily Dashboard: "IAPP cancels 2020 Global Privacy Summit due to COVID-19 concerns"
- Web con: "Machine Language, Artificial Intelligence and Usage Data"
- The Privacy Advisor: "‘Privacy 2040’ aims to create collaborative future for innovation, privacy," by IAPP Staff Writer Jennifer Bryant
If you want to comment on this post, you need to login.