- Fieldfisher's Phil Lee, CIPP/E, CIPM, FIP, analyzed the significant and notable aspects of the European Commission's updated standard contractual clauses for The Privacy Advisor.
- IAPP Staff Writer Joe Duball reported on industry reaction to the passage of the Colorado Privacy Act for The Privacy Advisor.
- The Daily Dashboard reported the European Commission adopted two sets of standard contractual clauses.
- The Daily Dashboard reported Amazon faces a potential $425 million fine for alleged EU General Data Protection Regulation violations.
- The IAPP published its inaugural "Privacy and Data Protection in Academia, A Global Guide to Curricula” report, which highlights universities that currently have privacy curricula.
If you want to comment on this post, you need to login.