- The Daily Dashboard reported the European Commission would release revamped standard contractual clauses June 4.
- IAPP Staff Writer Joe Duball explored the challenges the advertising technology space is having with the rollout of Apple's App Tracking Transparency framework in this piece for The Privacy Advisor.
- IAPP Senior Westin Research Fellows Jetty Tielemans and Müge Fazlioglu, CIPP/E, CIPP/US, offered an overview of key provisions of the draft ePrivacy Regulation approved by the Council of Ministers earlier this year in this article for The Privacy Advisor.
- The Daily Dashboard reported Advocacy group NOYB sent 560 complaints, with plans to submit 10,000 more, to companies in 33 countries alleging unlawful deployment of cookie banners under the EU General Data Protection Regulation.
- In this article for The Privacy Advisor, Notarize's Gary Weingarden, CIPP/A, CIPP/C, CIPP/E, CIPP/G, CIPP/US, CIPM, CIPT, FIP, PLS, and Deutsche Bank's Matthias Artzt, CIPP/E, sought to demystify data transfers to the U.S. from the European Economic Area by looking at "Schrems II" from a different angle.
If you want to comment on this post, you need to login.