- IAPP Staff Writer Joe Duball reported on California Attorney General Rob Bonta's announcement regarding preliminary updates on California Consumer Privacy Act enforcement pertaining to the right to cure and roll out of the Consumer Privacy Tool.
- IAPP Staff Writer Joe Duball recapped a LinkedIn Live between IAPP Research Director Caitlin Fennessy, CIPP/US, Hogan Lovells' Eduardo Ustaran, CIPP/E, and NOYB's Max Schrems discussing where things stand for privacy professionals in the aftermath of the "Schrems II" decision.
- Baker McKenzie’s Brian Hengesbaugh, CIPP/US, Michaela Nebel, CIPP/E, CIPP/US, and Lukas Feiler, CIPP/E, offered 10 do’s and don'ts for implementing revised standard contractual clauses with EU customers.
- ABB Senior Counsel for Data Privacy Piotr Foitzik, CIPP/A, CIPP/C, CIPP/E, CIPP/G, CIPP/US, CIPM, CIPT, FIP, and Palqee Technologies' Isabela Guarino Tancredo, CIPP/E, looked at the best approaches for balancing risk assessment when privacy and AI meet in the same project.
- Licks Advogados Head of Corporate and Contracts Angela Fonseca, CIPP/E, recapped the highlights from the Brazil’s data protection authority's, the Autoridade Nacional de Proteção de Dados, public consultation on investigative powers and penalties.
If you want to comment on this post, you need to login.