We know, there's lots of privacy news, guidance and documentation to keep up with every day. And we also know, you're busy doing all the things required of the modern privacy professional. Sure, we distill the latest news and relevant content down in the Daily Dashboard and our weekly regional digests, but sometimes, that's even too much. To help, we offer our top-five most-read stories of the week.
- Privacy Tracker: "Comparing the new Washington Privacy Act to the CCPA," by Faegre Baker Daniels Associate and former IAPP Westin Research Fellow Mitchell Noordyke, CIPP/E, CIPP/US, CIPM
- Web con: "Privacy and Adtech Part 2 — How the Online Advertising Ecosystem Works"
- Privacy Perspectives: "Will NYT's facial-recognition story sway privacy debate?" by IAPP Editorial Director Jedidiah Bracy, CIPP
- Privacy Perspectives: "Why this risk management best practice is not fit for digital innovation," by Morrison & Foerster Senior Counsel Lokke Moerel
- Daily Dashboard: "ICO publishes 'Age-Appropriate Design Code'"
If you want to comment on this post, you need to login.