- IAPP Staff Writer Joe Duball took a closer look at the proposed fines that France's data protection authority, the Commission nationale de l'informatique et des libertés, issued to Google and Facebook for cookie violations under the ePrivacy Directive.
- Goodwin Partners Gabe Maldoff and Omer Tene provided an analysis of the CNIL's new guidance on the reuse of personal data by processors for their own purposes under the EU General Data Protection Regulation.
- IAPP Privacy Engineering Research Fellow Katharina Koerner, CIPP/US, outlined privacy requirements for artificial intelligence that should be on all privacy professionals' radar.
- Journalist Luca Bertuzzi outlined what 2022 has in store for digital matters in the EU.
- The Daily Dashboard reported Austria's DPA ruled the use of Google Analytics violates the EU General Data Protection Regulation.
If you want to comment on this post, you need to login.