We know, there's lots of privacy news, guidance and documentation to keep up with every day. And we also know, you're busy doing all the things required of the modern privacy professional. Sure, we distill the latest news and relevant content down in the Daily Dashboard and our weekly regional digests, but sometimes, that's even too much. To help, we offer our top-five most-read stories of the week.
- The Privacy Advisor: "What is and what isn't subject to a DPIA under GDPR? An update," by former IAPP Reserach Extern, Darya Balybina, CIPP/E, CIPP/US
- Resource Center: "White Paper — The Skill Set Needed to Implement a Privacy Risk Management Framework," by IAPP Research Director Caitlin Fennessy, CIPP/US
- The Privacy Advisor: "European Commission publishes data strategy, AI white paper," by IAPP Associate Editor Ryan Chiavetta, CIPP/US
- The Privacy Advisor: "Managing data breaches in the cloud," by PROVARIS Varga & Partners Ádám Liber, CIPP/E, CIPM, FIP, and Tamas Bereczki, CIPP/E
- Daily Dashboard: "Washington Privacy Act clears state Senate"
If you want to comment on this post, you need to login.