We know, there's lots of privacy news, guidance and documentation to keep up with every day. And we also know, you're busy doing all the things required of the modern privacy professional. Sure, we distill the latest news and relevant content down in the Daily Dashboard and our weekly regional digests, but sometimes, that's even too much. To help, we offer our top-five most-read stories of the week.
- Privacy Tracker: "CCPA proposed modified regs 2.0 issued in Calif.," by DLA Piper's Jim Halpert, Tracy Shapiro, Lael Bellamy, CIPP/US, and Elaine Critides
- Privacy Perspectives: "California data broker registrations: Who made the list on Jan. 31?" by Baker McKenzie Partner Lothar Determan
- The Privacy Advisor: "EU representative on 'How to operationalize Article 27 'of the GDPR," by IAPP Research Director Caitlin Fennessey, CIPP/US
- The Privacy Advisor: "DPAs talk priories at IAPP Europe DPI: France," by IAPP Editorial Director Jedidiah Bracy, CIPP
- Daily Dashboard: "Sen. Gillibrand proposes bill to establish federal data protection agency"
If you want to comment on this post, you need to login.