- Indicium Senior Strategist Lynn Goldstein, CIPP/US, explained the distinction between assessing the adequacy of a third country’s laws and assessing impediments in a third country to enforce contracts.
- IAPP Westin Fellow Taylor Kay Lively explored the current legal and regulatory developments impacting the use of third-party cookies in the EU and the U.K, in this first article in a two-part series.
- In the second of a two-part series looking at specific areas of the third-party cookie conundrum, IAPP Westin Fellow Taylor Kay Lively discussed different alternatives to cookies and how they impact privacy.
- Mori Hamada & Matsumoto’s Hiroyuki Tanaka and Naoto Shimamura, CIPP/E, CIPP/US, examined Japan's amended Act on Protection of Personal Information, recently released guidelines and Q&As and assessed how businesses should revise privacy notices.
- IAPP Staff Writer Joe Duball reported on the U.S. Senate Committee on Finance's Subcommittee on Fiscal Responsibility and Economic Growth hearing that highlighted ongoing issues concerning data brokers on domestic and international levels.
If you want to comment on this post, you need to login.