- Alston & Bird's Dan Felz, CIPP/E, and Peter Swire, CIPP/US, analyzed Germany's Wiesbaden Administrative Court decision prohibiting companies from using cookie management providers that rely on U.S.-based third parties to collect personal data, regardless of whether the data is ever transferred out of the EU.
- The Daily Dashboard reported the California Privacy Protection Agency published the public comments from its stakeholder consultation on California Privacy Rights Act regulations.
- The U.S. Federal Trade Commission filed an Advanced Notice of Proposed Rulemaking for potential rules on privacy and artificial intelligence. IAPP Staff Writer Joe Duball broke down the filing and gathered reactions to what a potential rulemaking might look like and accomplish.
- In the latest Privacy Advisor Podcast, IAPP Editorial Director Jedidiah Bracy, CIPP, chatted with journalist Luca Bertuzzi about the recent flurry of activity regarding the EU's digital agenda.
- The Daily Dashboard reported the Joint Parliamentary Committee's final report on India's Personal Data Protection Bill has been tabled in Parliament's two chambers.
If you want to comment on this post, you need to login.