- Now that vaccinations are progressing at a steady rate, IAPP Staff Writer Jennifer Bryant explored what companies need to know as they consider a return to the office in the post-COVID-19 era in this piece for The Privacy Advisor.
- For Privacy Perspectives, Georgia Tech Scheller College of Business' DeBrae Kennedy-Mayo, CIPP/US, and Peter Swire, CIPP/US, explained why the Portuguese National Data Protection Commission's recent decision to suspend the processing of personal data lends urgency to concerns of the EU moving toward data localization and how it was a prominent theme in comments submitted to the European Data Protection Board on data transfers to third countries.
- IAPP Staff Writer Joe Duball reported for The Privacy Advisor on the IAPP Global Privacy Summit Online session that unpacked the EU's one-stop-shop dilemma.
- The Daily Dashboard reported Apple began enforcing the App Tracking Transparency framework.
- In a piece for Lawfare, IAPP Research Director Caitlin Fennessy, CIPP, explained why stakeholders have been advocating for a multilateral accord on government surveillance following the "Schrems II" decision, the Daily Dashboard reported.
If you want to comment on this post, you need to login.