We know, there's lots of privacy news and guidance to keep up with every day. So, to help, we offer our top-five most-read stories for the week.
- Privacy Analytics Chief Methodologist Luk Arbuckle explains the peaks and valleys of aggregated data in this piece for Privacy Tech.
- BigID’s Heather Federman, CIPP/US, and Peggy Tsai explain why DPOs need to "collaborate more efficiently to manage, protect and report on their organizations’ data" in this piece for Privacy Perspectives.
- IAPP Staff Writer Joe Duball spoke with privacy pros about the repercussions of the shift to online learning in a piece for Privacy Advisor.
- Immuta's Alfred Rossi, Andrew Burt and Sophie Stalla-Bourdillon put together a short guide designed to help shed light on masking, encryption and other techniques for deidentification in this piece for Privacy Tech.
- In this piece for The Privacy Advisor, Gornitzky & Co. Partner Assaf Harel, CIPP/E, writes about the implementation of privacy-by-design principles in COVID-19-related applications.
If you want to comment on this post, you need to login.