We know, there's lots of privacy news and guidance to keep up with every day. So, to help, we offer our top-five most-read stories for the week.
- In this piece for Privacy Tracker, Microsoft's Eric Tierling, CIPP/E, CIPM, CIPT, and FieldFisher's Paul Lanois, CIPP/A, CIPP/C, CIPP/E, CIPP/US, CIPM, CIPT, FIP, break down the newly enacted New York SHIELD Act and what it may mean for businesses.
- The IAPP released an infographic highlighting our resources related to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- IAPP Associate Editor Ryan Chiavetta, CIPP/US, shares some of the big takeaways from the new "2020 Privacy Tech Vendor report" in this piece for Privacy Tech.
- IAPP Research Director Caitlin Fennessy, CIPP/US offers insight on the recently updated guide to U.S. government data sharing in this piece for The Privacy Advisor.
- The web conference, "The Impact of CCPA and GDPR on Data Management" addressed how the requirements are changing the way organizations manage data.
If you want to comment on this post, you need to login.