We know, there's lots of privacy news, guidance and documentation to keep up with every day. And we also know, you're busy doing all the things required of the modern privacy professional. Sure, we distill the latest news and relevant content down in the Daily Dashboard and our weekly regional digests, but sometimes that's even too much. To help, we offer our top-five, most-read stories of the week.
- Privacy Perspectives: "What one CCPA co-architect will watch closely with Sacramento back in session," by former Californians for Consumer Privacy President Mary Stone Ross
- Privacy Perspectives: "Why the CCPA's 'verified consumer request' is a business risk," by Annie Bai, CIMP, CIPP/US, and Peter McLaughlin, CIPP/US
- Daily Dashboard: "Study: Majority of cookie notices are not GDPR compliant"
- Daily Dashboard: "Human transcription of audio chats draws scrutiny from regulators, lawmakers"
- Daily Dashboard: "Organization's interference with DPO could lead to GDPR fine"
If you want to comment on this post, you need to login.