We know, there's lots of privacy news, guidance and documentation to keep up with every day. And we also know, you're busy doing all the things required of the modern privacy professional. Sure, we distill the latest news and relevant content down in the Daily Dashboard and our weekly regional digest, but sometimes, even that's too much. To help, we offer our top-five most-read stories of the week.
- Privacy Tracker: "CJEU clarifies cookie consent requirements," by IAPP Senior Westin Research Fellow Muge Fazlioglu, CIPP/E, CIPP/US
- The Privacy Advisor: "The struggle can be real: Getting hired in privacy today," by IAPP Associate Editor Ryan Chiavetta, CIPP/US
- Resource Center: "ICO, CNIL and German DPA revised cookies guidelines: Convergence and divergence," by Bird & Bird's Gabriel Voisin and Ruth Boardman
- The Privacy Advisor: "CCPA myth buster: Not all records count," by AppreniLabs Attorney Jennifer Sheridan, CIPP/US, and Santa Clara Law Privacy Fellow and Co-Director Privacy Program Lydia de la Torre
- Web conferences: "What's Next with the GDPR? How Companies are Turning Policy Into Practice"
If you want to comment on this post, you need to login.