We know, there's lots of privacy news, guidance and documentation to keep up with every day. And we also know, you're busy doing all the things required of the modern privacy professional. Sure, we distill the latest news and relevant content down in the Daily Dashboard and our weekly regional digests, but sometimes, that's even too much. To help, we offer our top-five, most-read stories of the week.
- Privacy Tech: "Design considerations for building privacy-protecting analytics services," by Mode Analytics Head of Security and Privacy Rafae Bhatti, CIPP/US, CIPM
- Resource Center: "Implementing the CCPA: A Guide for Global Business," by Perkins Coie Partner Dominique Shelton Leipzig, CIPP/US
- Privacy Perspectives: "A look at the latest CCPA amendment updates," by former Californians for Consumer Privacy President Mary Stone Ross
- Privacy Perspectives: "Inside the Privacy Shield annual review: Increasing common ground," by IAPP Senior Research Fellow Caitlin Fennessey, CIPP/US
- Privacy Tracker: "A brief FAQ on the latest CCPA amendment updates," by Maynard, Cooper & Gale Attorney Starr Drum, CIPP/E, CIPM, FIP
If you want to comment on this post, you need to login.