We know, there's lots of privacy news, guidance and documentation to keep up with every day. And we also know, you're busy doing all the things required of the modern privacy professional. Sure, we distill the latest news and relevant content down in the Daily Dashboard and our weekly regional digests, but sometimes, that's even too much. To help, we offer our top-five most-read stories of the week.
- Westin Research Center: "The Privacy Shield review and its potential to impact Schrems II," IAPP Research Director Caitlin Fennessy, CIPP/US
- Westin Research Center: "2019 IAPP-EY Governance Report reveals how companies are addressing DSAR compliance challenges," by IAPP Research Intern Darya Balybina
- The Privacy Advisor: "How Brazil regulates children's privacy and what to expect under the new data protection law," by GCA Advogado Partner and Head of Data Protection, Intellectual Property and Entertainment Ana Carolina Cagnoni, CIPP/E, CIPP/US
- The Privacy Advisor: "Process management: A chore, but also an asset," by HCL Technologies Privacy Office Senior Manager Piotr Foitzik, CIPP/A, CIPP/C, CIPP/E, CIPP/G, CIPP/US, CIPM, CIPT, FIP
- Daily Dashboard: "Lawmakers propose bill to create federal privacy enforcement agency"
If you want to comment on this post, you need to login.