We know, there's lots of privacy news, guidance and documentation to keep up with every day. And we also know, you're busy doing all the things required of the modern privacy professional. Sure, we distill the latest news and relevant content down in the Daily Dashboard and our weekly regional digests, but sometimes, that's even too much. To help, we offer our top-five most-read stories of the week.
- Resource Center: "CCPA Readiness, Third Wave"
- The Privacy Advisor: "New council will help form future Texas privacy legislation," by IAPP Staff Writer Joe Duball
- The Privacy Advisor: "Tech companies push back against lawmakers' demands for encryption backdoors," by IAPP Editor Angelique Carson, CIPP/US
- The Privacy Advisor: "No shortage of GDPR enforcement in Poland," by Spaczynski, Szczepaniak i, Wspolnicy sp.k. Partner Attorney at Law Joanna Tomaszewska
- Daily Dashboard: "Becerra: No planned extension to CCPA compliance deadline"
If you want to comment on this post, you need to login.