- The Daily Dashboard reported Google reached a $391.5 million settlement with 40 state attorneys general over allegations its location tracking misled users.
- IAPP-EY published the Privacy Governance Report 2022.
- IAPP Staff Writer Joe Duball reported on the continuing discussions on EU-U.S. transborder data flows at the IAPP Europe Data Protection Congress 2022.
- IAPP Staff Writer Joe Duball provided the latest on the proposed U.K. data protection reform.
- In the latest installment of The Privacy Advisor Podcast, IAPP Editorial Director Jedidiah Bracy, CIPP, caught up with R Street Resident Senior Fellow for Cybersecurity and Emerging Threats Brandon Pugh, CIPP/US, and Public Knowledge Senior Policy Counsel Sara Collins to discuss the 2022 midterm election and U.S. privacy law.
If you want to comment on this post, you need to login.