- The IAPP and FTI Consulting published the "Privacy and AI Governance Report."
- The IAPP published the “Global Legislative Predictions 2023” white paper.
- IAPP Editorial Director Jedidiah Bracy, CIPP, spoke with Goodwin Partner and IAPP Westin Emeritus Senior Fellow Omer Tene about what he thinks will be some of the biggest developments in privacy in 2023.
- Ireland's Data Protection Commission sent the Meta data transfer case to the EU for EU General Data Protection Regulation Article 65 dispute resolution.
- The European Data Protection Board published its binding decision in the DPC'S case against WhatsApp over violations of the EU GDPR concerning transparency and user consent.
If you want to comment on this post, you need to login.