- IAPP Staff Writer Joe Duball reported on the U.S. Federal Trade Commission's announcement it would begin the privacy rulemaking process.
- The Daily Dashboard reported the FTC is moving forward with its investigation into alleged use of "dark patterns" by Amazon in its Prime services promotions.
- The Daily Dashboard reported on the prospects for the proposed American Data Privacy and Protection Act after U.S. Congress returns from recess.
- The Daily Dashboard reported FTC Commissioner Noah Phillips will resign from his post this fall.
- The Daily Dashboard reported Brookings Institution Tisch Distinguished Visiting Fellow Cameron Kerry wrote an op-ed suggesting the time is now for compromise to help pass the ADPPA.
If you want to comment on this post, you need to login.