- As the world's first comprehensive law to regulate artificial intelligence is approaching the finish line, journalist Luca Bertuzzi offered a look at where the AI Act stands, compliance requirements, enforcement and more.
- Stearns Weaver Miller Shareholder Douglas Kilby, CIPP/US, broke down the range of implications businesses may face with Florida's proposed Digital Bill of Rights.
- Texas is on the cusp of becoming the next U.S. state to pass a comprehensive privacy law.
- Tueoris Senior Privacy Consultant Camille Ley explored performing privacy impact assessments among the myriad U.S. state privacy laws.
- The Bavarian State Office for Data Protection Supervision issued fresh guidance on facilitating cross-border data transfers.
If you want to comment on this post, you need to login.