- The Daily Dashboard reported U.S. President Joe Biden is expected to publish an executive order concerning a new agreement on EU-U.S. data flows as early as Oct. 3.
- The Daily Dashboard reported the U.K. Information Commissioner's Office announced a notice of intent to fine TikTok 27 million GBP for alleged U.K. data protection violations.
- IAPP Staff Writer Joe Duball spoke with state lawmakers about how the proposed American Data Privacy and Protection Act and preemption are being received.
- Bird & Bird’s Head of Privacy and Data Protection, Ireland, Anna Morgan and Associate Heather Catchpole analyzed the recent Irish Data Protection Commission’s 405 million euro fine against Meta.
- The Daily Dashboard reported the California Consumer Privacy Act settlement with Sephora is serving as a compliance reality check for businesses across sectors.
If you want to comment on this post, you need to login.