- Hintze Law Partners Jennifer Ruehr, CIPP/US, and Sam Castic, CIPP/US, CIPM, FIP, PLS, broke down steps to get ready for 2023 and offer a to-do list to help address new privacy requirements.
- IAPP Westin Fellow Anokhy Desai, CIPP/US, CIPT, looked at the Global Privacy Control as it gains traction with privacy and compliance communities.
- Digiphile Services Limited Managing Director, Solicitor Phillip Lee, CIPP/E, CIPM, FIP, explored if European Data Protection Board's update to data breach reporting guidance might be a 'mini-budget' moment for EU General Data Protection Regulation.
- IAPP Westin Research Fellow Amy Olivero looked at the technology market related to women's health post-Dobbs and how it illustrates the broader privacy issue for health-relevant data and what U.S. government entities are doing to address it.
- The Daily Dashboard reported the EU Digital Markets Act entered into force Nov. 1.
If you want to comment on this post, you need to login.