We know, there's lots of privacy news, guidance and documentation to keep up with every day. And we also know, you're busy doing all the things required of the modern privacy professional. Sure, we distill the latest news and relevant content down in the Daily Dashboard and our weekly regional digests, but sometimes, that's even too much. To help, we offer our top-five most-read stories of the week.
- Privacy Tech: "TrustArc acquires Nymity," by IAPP Editorial Director Jedidiah Bracy, CIPP
- Resource Center: "Privacy 2030: A New Vision for Europe," based on former European Data Protection Supervisor Giovanni Buttarelli's manifesto, documented by EDPS Head of Private Office Christian D'Cunha
- Privacy Perspectives: "OneTrust acquires Privacy Core," by IAPP President and CEO J. Trevor Hughes, CIPP
- Daily Dashboard: "Google to allow sites to block targeted ads under CCPA"
- Resource Center: "Measuring Privacy Operations 2019: Cookies, Local vs. Global Compliance, DSARs and more," by IAPP and TrustArc
If you want to comment on this post, you need to login.