- The U.S. Federal Trade Commission announced a public forum to discuss plans for and take public comments on its proposed privacy and data security rulemaking, the Daily Dashboard reported.
- AnJie Law Firm's Samuel Yang, Christopher Fung and Leann Wu explored how TC260 certification rules could satisfy the legal path for data transfers under China's Personal Information Protection Law.
- IAPP Westin Emeritus Fellow and Goodwin Procter Partner Omer Tene looked at how the FTC's privacy and data security rulemaking proposal could prove to be a lofty undertaking despite some advanced planning.
- The Daily Dashboard reported the Baden-Württemberg Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information released a dissenting opinion over a recent Baden-Württemberg Public Procurement Chamber decision on data transfers.
- The Daily Dashboard reported U.S.-based Big Tech companies are planning efforts to comply with or challenge the EU Digital Markets Act.
If you want to comment on this post, you need to login.