If you are either Drew McCarthur, Jill Clayton, or Catherine Tully, please don’t read the introductory remarks to this week’s Digest. Just skip to the news portion.
For the rest of you, I need your help. The Commissioner’s Game Show is coming up and we’re going to try a "Family Feud" format. Of course, that means I need to ask a large sample of privacy pros certain questions so that I can dramatically shout “Survey Says…” while on stage with the three above-mentioned Commissioners.
I don’t think we’ll be able to ask each of the following questions, but I nonetheless need your answers so please take two seconds and respond to the survey. The questions are:
- What are the top 5 concerns for privacy pros today?
- What are the top 5 concerns privacy pros think should be preoccupying our Privacy Commissioners?
- What are the biggest challenges for privacy pros working in the public sector?
- What are the biggest challenges for privacy pros in the private sector?
- What are the biggest concerns to an organization that experiences a breach?
- What are the ways in which the GDPR will affect the privacy industry in Canada?
- Looking to the future, what are the biggest threats to a healthy privacy regime in Canada?
- What needs to be changed to make the privacy regime more effective in Canada?
See? It will really will only take you a few seconds and it will help ensure that this year’s Game Show is fun, entertaining and informative. Click here to be brought to the survey so you can answer some (or all) of the questions.
Thanks a ton, folks. I appreciate it.
If you want to comment on this post, you need to login.