- The Cyberspace Administration of China found 33 mobile phone applications violated data privacy rules by gathering data without consent, Reuters reports.
- France's data protection authority, the Commission nationale de l’informatique et des libertés, announced it closed its injunction against Google.
- Norway's DPA, Datatilsynet, plans to fine Disqus NOK 25 million for violations of the EU General Data Protection Regulation.
- Iceland's DPA, Persónuvernd, fined InfoMentor ISK 3.5 million over a security breach that took place during February 2019.
- Spain's DPA, the Agencia Española de Protección de Datos, issued a 1.5 million euro fine against EDP Comercializadora for GDPR violations.
If you want to comment on this post, you need to login.