- The Manchester United Football Club shut down affected systems following a cyberattack and said it is not aware of “any breach of personal data associated with our fans and customers,” The Guardian reports.
- A group of hackers accessed 350,000 Spotify accounts from users who reused passwords on other services, CNET reports.
- The personal information of more than 60,000 individuals was exposed following an email phishing attack at Mercy Iowa City Hospital, Security Magazine reports.
- A cyber-intrusion into an employee’s electronic mailbox compromised the data of thousands of patients of Louisiana State University medical centers, InfoSecurity Magazine reports.
- Data of more than 4.2 million users registered on event management platform Peatix was leaked on multiple hacking forums, ZD Net reports.
If you want to comment on this post, you need to login.