- Estonia's Data Protection Inspectorate fined three pharmacy chains 100,000 euros and ordered them to stop displaying valid prescriptions to third parties in online pharmacies.
- Denmark's data protection authority, Datatilsynet, ordered the municipality of Guldborgsund to pay a DKK 50,000 fine in relation to an unreported data security incident that risked complainants' privacy. Additionally, Datatilsynet found a website's cookies consent solution did not meet data protection requirements.
- The Isle of Man Information Commissioner issued an enforcement notice to the Department of Health and Social Care over data protection legislation violations resulting in data breaches.
- Norway's data protection authority, Datatilsynet, announced a NOK 2.5 million fine against the Norwegian Sports Confederation over a data breach involving 3.2 million individuals.
- The U.K. Information Commissioner's Office handed down a fine of 50,000 GBP to a mortgage broker over nuisance calls. The ICO also announced its new tool to aid the use of data analytics by law enforcement and results of audits with 12 Office of the Police and Crime Commissioners.
If you want to comment on this post, you need to login.