- IAPP Staff Writer Jennifer Bryant had industry reaction on the Austrian Data Protection Authority's decision that the use of Google Analytics violates the EU General Data Protection Regulation.
- IAPP Staff Writer Joe Duball provided a rundown of U.S. Federal Trade Commission Chair Lina Khan's comments on the commission's actions to date and her overall vision for the agency.
- In celebration of Data Privacy Day 2022, IAPP President & CEO J. Trevor Hughes, CIPP, will sit down with BigID Chief Privacy Officer Heather Federman, CIPP/US, and Goodwin Procter Partner Omer Tene Jan. 28 to examine potential challenges, opportunities and trends that may arise in 2022 and beyond.
- Casentino Strategies founder and Principal Paula Bruening offered her insights on the private right action, something that has been a point of contention in federal privacy legislation in the U.S.
- The Daily Dashboard reported the European Parliament gave initial approval of the Digital Services Act.
If you want to comment on this post, you need to login.