The Office of the National Coordinator for Health IT named 17 to the Health IT Policy Committee privacy and security workgroup in December.
The members are as follows:
- Deven McGraw, Chair, Center for Democracy & Technology
- Rachel Block, Co-Chair, NYS Department of Health
- Paul Tang, Palo Alto Medical Foundation
- Latanya Sweeney, Carnegie Mellon University
- Gayle Harrell, Consumer Representative/Florida
- Mike Klag, Johns Hopkins University,
- Judy Faulkner, Epic, Inc.
- Paul Egerman, Consultant
- Dixie Baker, SAIC
- Paul Uhrig, SureScripts
- Terri Shaw, Children’s Partnership
- John Houston, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center
- Joyce DuBow, AARP
- A. John Blair, MD, Provider
- Peter Basch, MD, Provider
- Justine Handelman, Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Dave Wanser, National Data Infrastructure Improvement Consortium
- Kathleen Connor, Microsoft
If you want to comment on this post, you need to login.