TOP REJECTED SUBMISSIONS FOR SUMMIT PROGRAMMING
- Privacy in the Afterlife: New Trans-border Challenges
- The Role of Alcohol in Privacy Breaches: When You've Said Too Much
- "Maybe": The New Option for Email Marketing
- Most Effective Fonts for Privacy Statements
- The New Data Retention Rules: How Many Boxes Will You Need?
- Reducing the Risk of Paper Cuts when Implementing the FTC Document Disposal Rule
- Super Model Contracts: For the Prettiest Privacy Professionals
- Pig Latin and Other Forms of Encryption
- Using Not-so-binding Corporate Rules to Nearly Comply with EU Requirements
- Step 1 in Incident Response: Mastering the Primeval Scream
- Leading Practices in Privacy Governance: How to Spread the Blame
- Increasing the Privacy Office Budget using the Nigerian 419 Spam Scam
Editor's Note: Readers are encouraged to email their submissions for this space to
If you want to comment on this post, you need to login.