Preceding the main conference, our workshops on September 23 offer you extra, deep-dive education, with hands-on instruction from foremost experts. Separate registration required.
8 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- AdTech 101: An Interactive Analysis of Online Advertising Technology and Privacy
- Building a Global Privacy Program That Performs
- GDPR Enforcement and EDPB Guidance, One Year In
- Privacy Bootcamp for Security Professionals
1:15 – 5:15 p.m.
- Data Breach Bootcamp
- Managing Privacy Risk for the Enterprise
- Talking Tech for Privacy Pros: Encryption, Blockchain, Anonymization, and More!
- What the U.S. Regulatory Landscape Means for Your Privacy Program
8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Understanding the CCPA
8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Privacy Engineering Section Forum
See the Schedule and Program.
Workshops are a fantastic value, but don’t take our word for it. See what others have said:
"The workshops provided me volumes of valuable information and knowledge."
"Best IAPP session I have ever attended. Content was rich and offered tactical guidance, and speakers were very knowledgeable."
"Extremely informative workshop with a great deal of practical advice."