Preceding the main conference, our workshops on September 23 offer you extra, deep-dive education, with hands-on instruction from foremost experts. Separate registration required.
8 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- AdTech 101: An Interactive Analysis of Online Advertising Technology and Privacy
- Data Breach Bootcamp
- GDPR Enforcement and EDPB Guidance, One Year In
- Privacy Bootcamp for Security Professionals
1 – 5 p.m.
- Building a Global Privacy Program That Performs
- Managing Privacy Risk for the Enterprise
- Talking Tech for Privacy Pros: Encryption, Blockchain, Anonymization, and More!
- The Bob Ross Effect: Making a Pretty Picture out of the US Regulatory Landscape
8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Privacy Engineering Section Forum
The IAPP’s Privacy Engineering Section will hold a forum in conjunction with P.S.R. workshops on September 23. Join the discussion on the integration of people, privacy and technology. Learn more.
See the Schedule and Program.
Workshops are a fantastic value, but don’t take our word for it. See what others have said:
"The workshops provided me volumes of valuable information and knowledge."
"Best IAPP session I have ever attended. Content was rich and offered tactical guidance, and speakers were very knowledgeable."
"Extremely informative workshop with a great deal of practical advice."