Preceding the main conference, our workshops on October 17 offer you extra, deep-dive education, with hands-on instruction from foremost experts. Separate registration required.
Workshops end in time to kick off the main conference with the 5 p.m. Wednesday General Session—so we’ll see you there!
8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Understanding the CaCPA
- Gain an in-depth understanding of California’s expansive new privacy law at this five-session, day-long workshop.
8 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Data Breach Bootcamp
- Managing Risk for the Internet of Things
- Privacy Bootcamp for Security Professionals
1 – 5 p.m.
- Data Protection Impact Assessments: A Practical Survival Guide
- IT Architecture for the GDPR and Beyond: Design Components and Privacy Controls
- Measuring (and Proving!) Privacy's Business Value: A Hands-On Session
- Sold out - New! Privacy Engineering Section Forum
See the Schedule and Program.
Workshops are a fantastic value, but don’t take our word for it. See what others have said:
The workshops provided me volumes of valuable information and knowledge."
Best IAPP session I have ever attended. Content was rich and offered tactical guidance, and speakers were very knowledgeable."
Extremely informative workshop with a great deal of practical advice".