Thank you for exhibiting at the Privacy. Security. Risk. 2018 conference. To get the most out of your exhibitor package, please see the following:
Due Now! Send us your company logo and description
- Please email us your high-resolution company logo in .eps format.
- Please email us a 100-word company description. It will be published in the conference program along with your logo. State your company name exactly as you would like it to appear on all of our materials.
June 1: Register for exhibitor passes
Your exhibitor package includes two exhibitor passes, allowing you access to the exhibit hall and reception only.
- You can purchase additional exhibitor passes for $495 USD each (limit of one per booth size).
- Passes are nontransferable. Sorry, no sharing allowed.
- You can upgrade to full conference passes, which allow access to main conference sessions, general sessions, networking and receptions, for an additional $695 USD (limit of two).
- Any additional full conference passes must be purchased at the regular conference price.
About pre- and post-conference mailings
- You are allowed one pre-conference and one post-conference attendee mailing.
- We will provide lists only to a mail house (of your choice), not directly to you.
- We must pre-approve all mailings prior to releasing the mailing list; please be sure to plan appropriately.
- Send a PDF proof to email@example.com or a hard copy to IAPP, Marketing Department, 75 Rochester Ave., Suite 4, Portsmouth, NH 03801, USA.
- You are responsible for all printing and mailing fees.
- This is for direct mail only.
- Pre-conference mailing list must be used between August 30 and September 20.
- Post-conference mailing list must be used between October 24 and November 16.
Get social! Use the hashtag #PSR18 to make sure everyone in your network knows you’re exhibiting at P.S.R.
See our Code of Conduct at IAPP events.
Interested in learning more about exhibiting?
Find out about exhibitor opportunities now.
For more information, contact our Sales Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 603.427.9200.