Thank you for exhibiting at the IAPP Privacy. Security. Risk. 2023 conference. To get the most out of your exhibitor package, please see the following:
To help us provide our sponsors with even greater service, we have partnered with Cvent Events to provide you with an exhibitor portal. Please check your email for a communication from Cvent inviting you to set a password for your account. The Cvent Events portal will be used to submit logos, creatives, and to communicate important information about the upcoming event.
Register for exhibitor passes
Your exhibitor package includes two exhibitor passes, allowing you access to the exhibit hall and reception only.
- You can purchase additional exhibitor passes for USD695 each (limit of one per booth size).
- Passes are nontransferable. Sorry, no sharing allowed.
- You can upgrade to full conference passes, which allow access to main conference sessions, general sessions, networking and receptions, for an additional USD895. (limit of two).
- Any additional full conference passes must be purchased at the regular conference price.
- Please email email@example.com to register your passes.
About pre- and post-conference mailings
- You are allowed one pre-conference and one post-conference attendee mailing.
- We will provide lists only to a mail house (of your choice), not directly to you.
- We must pre-approve all mailings prior to releasing the mailing list; please be sure to plan appropriately.
- Submissions for proof can be submitted as a PDF through your Exhibitor Cvent Portal.
- You are responsible for all printing and mailing fees.
- This is for direct mail only.
- Pre-conference mailing list must be used between 7 August and 8 September.
- Post-conference mailing list must be used between 10 October and 10 November.
Due 27 August:
Full payment is required for all sponsor options chosen. All sponsorship and exhibitor fees must be paid no later than forty-five (45) days prior to the scheduled event date.
Get social. Let your friends and followers know you will be exhibiting at #PSR23 in San Diego. Simply download the image below and upload it to your preferred social network. Remember to tag us.