Thank you for supporting the IAPP Privacy. Security. Risk. 2021 conference. To get the most out of your sponsorship, please see the following:
Due Now! Send us your company logo and description
- Please email us your high-resolution company logo in .eps format.
- Please email us a 100-word company description. State your company name exactly as you would like it to appear on all our materials.
September 1: Register for exhibitor passes
- Your exhibitor package includes two exhibitor passes, allowing you access to the exhibit hall and reception only.
- Passes are non transferable. Sorry, no sharing allowed.
- Any additional full conference passes must be purchased at the regular conference price.
About pre- and post-conference mailings
- You are allowed one pre-conference and one post-conference attendee mailing.
- We will provide lists only to a mail house (of your choice), not directly to you.
- We must pre-approve all mailings prior to releasing the mailing list; please be sure to plan appropriately.
- Send a PDF proof to your fulfillment contact.
- You are responsible for all printing and mailing fees.
- This is for direct mail only.
- Pre-conference mailing list must be used between September 2 and October 1.
- Post-conference mailing list must be used between October 26 and November 23.
Get social! Use the hashtag #PSR21 to make sure everyone in your network knows you are exhibiting at P.S.R. Join the conversation on Twitter and follow @PrivacyPros and @DailyDashboard for live updates from the conference.
See our Code of Conduct at IAPP events.