Extra, deep-dive education, with hands-on instruction from foremost experts.
Preceding the main conference, IAPP workshops take place on 27 November. You can purchase one day-long workshop or two half-day workshops of your choice. Separate registration required.
After workshops end, kick off the main conference with the Welcome Reception or head to an After Hours gathering for some causal networking. See more information.
9:00 – 17:00
- Data Breach Bootcamp
- Data Protection Impact Assessments: The Full Picture
9:00 – 13:00
- Hands-On Guide to GDPR Compliance: Privacy by Design, Privacy by Default
- New! Privacy and Data Protection Law Forum
- Join data protection law professionals for a special half-day event held in conjunction with Congress workshops on 27 November. The Privacy and Data Protection Law Forum features a distinguished panel of experts in an information-packed programme designed for Europe’s privacy pros. Learn more.
14:00 – 18:00
- Data Protection Officers: Performing the Essential Tasks
- Putting Users First: Engineering & Legal Perspectives on Transparency & Control
See the Schedule and Programme.
Workshops are a fantastic value, but don’t take our word for it. See what others have said:
"The workshops provided me volumes of valuable information and knowledge."
"Best IAPP session I have ever attended. Content was rich and offered tactical guidance, and speakers were very knowledgeable."
"Extremely informative workshop with a great deal of practical advice."