Location and Travel
Returning to Brussels
The elegant Square Meeting Centre in the heart of Brussels will host the 2018 Congress.
SQUARE - Brussels Meeting Centre
rue Mont des Arts
Tel: +32 02.515.1300
Get directions. On-site parking is available.
You are our top priority. We thank you in advance for your patience throughout these efforts.
- Conference lanyards must be worn at all times—no exceptions. You will not be admitted to the exhibit hall or meeting areas without one.
- Upon arrival, please promptly pick up your badge at Registration. Remember to bring it with you to Day 2 of the conference.
- Upon entering the Glass Cube, you will need to pass through a metal detector.
- You must check large/luggage-sized bags into the cloak check: They won’t be allowed in meeting areas.
- All other bags, purses, laptop cases, etc. will be visually inspected each time you enter meeting areas.
- There will be a reinforced security presence inside and outside the venue.
We’ve partnered with the Brussels Booking Desk to offer you reduced hotel rates for your trip. You can book through their convenient reservation website, by emailing their booking agent or by calling 0032.2.552.00.08. Reduced rates begin to expire Monday, 29 October 2018.
Special offer: Discounted travel with Lufthansa Group Partner Airlines.
Lufthansa Group Partner Airlines offer a comprehensive global route network linking major cities around the world. They offer special prices and conditions to participants, visitors, exhibitors, invited guests as well as employees of the Contracting partner and their travel companions.
To make a reservation, please click on www.lh.com/event-flight-booking and enter the access code USZQMLN in the "Offer for discounted flights" area. This will open an online booking platform that will automatically calculate the discount offered or provide you with an even better offer if another promotional fare is available.
NOTE: Pop-ups must be enabled otherwise the booking platform window will not open.These promotional fares are also available through your IATA / ARC travel agent. Travel agents can obtain ticketing instructions by sending an email to email@example.com and providing the access code as a reference.