Thank you for exhibiting at the IAPP Europe Data Protection Congress 2023. To get the most out of your exhibitor package, please see the following.
To help us provide our sponsors with even greater service, we have partnered with Cvent Events to provide you with an exhibitor portal. Please check your email for a communication from Cvent Events inviting you to set a password for your account. The Cvent portal will be used to submit logos and creatives, as well as communicating important information about the upcoming event.
Register for exhibitor passes
- Your exhibitor package includes two exhibitor passes, allowing you access to the exhibit hall and reception only.
- Any additional full conference passes must be purchased at the regular conference price.
About pre- and post-conference mailings
- You are allowed one pre-conference and one post-conference delegate mailing.
- We will provide lists only to a mail house (of your choice), not directly to you.
- We must pre-approve all mailings prior to releasing the mailing list; please be sure to plan appropriately.
- Send a PDF proof to your fulfilment contact.
- You are responsible for all printing and mailing fees.
- This is for direct mail only.
- Pre-conference mailing list must be used between 15 September and 13 October.
- Post-conference mailing list must be used between 23 November and 21 December.
Get social. Let your followers and friends know you are exhibiting at #DPC23 in Brussels. Simply download the image below and upload it to your preferred social network. Do not forget to tag the IAPP.
Look for our social photo call just before you enter the exhibit hall. Get together with other delegates and have a fun picture taken of you at Congress. Then share the excitement on your social platforms.
Interested in learning more about exhibiting?
For more information, contact our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org.