Thank you for exhibiting at the IAPP Europe Data Protection Congress 2018. To get the most out of your exhibitor package, please see the following:
Due now! Send us your company logo and description
- Please email us your high-resolution company logo in .eps format.
- Please email us a 100-word company description. It will be published in the conference programme along with your logo. State your company name exactly as you would like it to appear on all of our materials.
13 July: Register for exhibitor passes
Your exhibitor package includes two exhibitor passes, allowing you access to the exhibit hall and reception only.
- You can purchase additional exhibitor passes for $300 USD apiece.
- Passes are nontransferable. Sorry, no sharing allowed.
- You can upgrade to full conference passes, which allow access to main conference sessions, general sessions, networking and receptions, for an additional $550 USD (limit of two).
- Any additional full conference passes must be purchased at the regular conference price.
About pre- and post-conference mailings
- You are allowed one pre-conference and one post-conference delegate mailing.
- We will provide lists only to a mail house (of your choice), not directly to exhibitors.
- We must pre-approve all mailings prior to releasing the mailing list; please be sure to plan appropriately.
- Send a PDF proof to email@example.com or a hard copy to IAPP, Marketing Department, 75 Rochester Ave., Suite 4, Portsmouth, NH 03801, USA.
- You are responsible for all printing and mailing fees.
- This is for direct mail only.
- Pre-conference mailing list must be used between 10 October and 9 November.
- Post-conference mailing list must be used between 6 December and 3 January.
Get social! Use the hashtag #DPC18 to make sure everyone in your network knows you’re exhibiting at the Congress.
See our Code of Conduct at IAPP events.