Health and safety
IAPP Data Protection Intensive: Nederland health and safety
The IAPP prioritizes the safety and well-being of event delegates, sponsors, exhibitors, speakers, staff and the community around us. Currently there are no health and safety requirements for attendance at IAPP Data Protection Intensive: Nederland. However, we will continue to monitor and communicate COVID-19 developments as needed.
What to expect from the IAPP Data Protection Intensive: Nederland:
- A clean venue, in accordance with Postillion Hotel & Convention Centre WTC Rotterdam standards.
- Respect for personal space.
We ask that you please stay home if:
- You are sick or have COVID-19 symptoms (such as fever, a sore throat, chills, cough, shortness of breath, congestion, nausea or vomiting).
- You have been directed to self-isolate or quarantine by a health care provider or public health official.
- You are awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test.
Please monitor your health throughout the conference and stay home if you begin to feel sick. Please contact us if you have questions.
Air travel questions?
Your airline is the best source for personal safety protocols at the gate and on the airplane. Be sure to visit your airline website the week you are traveling and sign up for notifications related to your trip.