Thank you for exhibiting at the IAPP Canada Privacy Symposium 2023. To get the most out of your exhibitor package, please see the following:
Due now: Send us your company logo and description
- Please email us your high-resolution company logo in .eps format.
- Please email us a 100-word company description. It will be published in the Cvent Events app along with your logo. State your company name exactly as you would like it to appear on all of our materials.
Due now: Register for exhibitor passes
Your exhibitor package includes two exhibitor passes, allowing you access to the exhibit hall and receptions only.
- You can purchase additional exhibitor passes for USD695 (limit of one per booth size).
- Passes are non-transferable. Sorry, no sharing allowed.
- You can upgrade to full conference passes, which allow access to main conference sessions, general sessions, networking and receptions, for an additional USD895.
- Any additional full conference passes must be purchased at the regular conference price.
About pre- and post-conference mailings
You are allowed one pre-conference and one post-conference attendee mailing.
- We will provide lists only to a mail house (of your choice), not directly to exhibitors.
- We must pre-approve all mailings prior to releasing the mailing list; please be sure to plan appropriately.
- Send a PDF proof to your fulfillment contact.
- You are responsible for all printing and mailing fees.
- This is for direct mail only.
- Pre-conference mailing list must be used between March 29 and April 28.
- Post-conference mailing list must be used between May 31 and June 30.
See our code of conduct at IAPP events.
Get social! Let your friends and followers know that you are exhibiting at #CPS23 in Toronto. Simply download the image below and upload it to your preferred social network. Do not forget to tag the IAPP.