Thank you for contributing to the IAPP Asia Privacy Forum 2019. To help ensure your session’s success, please see these important instructions:
Check the online schedule to see your session date and time
- To support and help market your presentation, we may have modified your session title and description. Please incorporate these changes into your presentation.
Due now: Send us your portrait and biography
- If we have this information on file, we’ve posted it to our website. If yours are missing or outdated, please email Julia Kirchmer your updates. Biographies should be 100 words maximum, and portraits must be original photo size (high-resolution) and in colour, at least 900 x 900 pixels, and in jpeg or .tif format.
29 May at 08:00 a.m. SGT (UTC +8): Attend speaker orientation web conference
- All speakers are required to participate in this web conference led by IAPP Content Leadership.
- We’ll review logistics of the event, deadlines and tips for making your session a success.
- Julia Kirchmer will send you instructions on how to log on.
28 June: Send final presentation and special A/V requirements
- Speakers must use the IAPP event-specific PowerPoint (PPT) template provided here. Please follow the guidelines on Slide 1.
- If you’re on a panel, you must combine presentations into one deck.
- Send electronic copies of your presentation and handouts in PPT format to Julia Kirchmer by end of day.
- In addition, please have at least one speaker per panel bring the presentation on a USB key to the conference.
- Our standard A/V setup for each session room includes the following items. If you would like something you don’t see below, let us know by 28 June and we’ll do our best to accommodate your needs.
- Audio (speakers for mics and any audio output from the laptop)
- Laptop (no access to the internet beyond the conference Wi-Fi)
- Lectern mic
- Table mic(s)
- Slide advancer
- Please don’t miss the deadlines — if you do we may need to cancel your session and complimentary pass. We are thrilled to have you on board and really don’t want to do that.
- Need to make a change to speakers, panelists or presentation content? It’s important to run it by us. Please contact Julia Kirchmer immediately if you need to make adjustments.
Get social! Use the hashtag #APF19 to make sure everyone in your network knows you’re speaking at the Forum.
See our Code of Conduct at IAPP events.