Thanks for contributing to the IAPP Asia Privacy Forum 2017. To help ensure your session’s success, please read these important instructions:
Check the schedule to see your session date and time
- To support and help market your presentation, we may have modified your session title and description. Please incorporate these changes into your presentation.
Due Now: Send us your portrait and biography
10 July: Send final presentation and any special audio/visual requirements
- Send electronic copies of your presentation and handouts to Amanda by end of day.
- Speakers must use the IAPP event-specific PPT template provided here. Please follow the guidelines on slide 1.
- If you’re on a panel, please combine panelists’ presentations into one deck.
- You are required to bring your presentation on a USB key.
- Please don’t miss the deadlines. If you do, we may need to cancel your session and complimentary pass. We are thrilled to have you on board and really don’t want to do that.
- Need to make a change to speakers, panelists or presentation content? It’s important to run it by us. Please contact Amanda immediately if you need to make adjustments.
Check out our Speaker Resources page for some useful tips!