The only conference that brings globally recognized IAPP programming to Asia. The Forum delivers world-class discussion and education on the top data protection trends and challenges in the Asia Pacific region and around the globe.
The Forum Delivered
With a law less than a year into full enforcement, Singaporean privacy pros are grappling with the challenges of starting a privacy programme.
The Forum brought the thought leaders and tools to make those first steps easier: Experts from Google delivered. So did Microsoft, Merck and MasterCard. Attendees left with critical guidance for:
- Developing risk frameworks
- Using peer benchmarking
- Partnering with cyber and IT professionals
- Getting funding
- Conducting privacy impact assessments
And so much more.
- J.P. Morgan Chase CPO Zoe Strickland detailed her experiences in creating sophisticated privacy programs across diverse industries such as retail, healthcare and financial services.
- Aileen Chia of the Singapore Personal Data Protection Commission acknowledged the early stages of its privacy regime, and talked about the commission’s interest in providing support systems for companies in the region.
- Cam Kerry, former General Counsel to the U.S. Secretary of Commerce, and Google’s Keith Enright, reinforced the enormous opportunity in Asia in the Digital Age, with Enright noting the role of privacy in fueling innovation.
Commission Member, Personal Data Protection Commission
Legal Director, Privacy at Google Inc.
Former General Counsel and Acting Secretary of the United States Department of Commerce; Senior Counsel, Sidley Austin LLP
Privacy Managing Director, Chief Privacy Officer, JP Morgan Chase & Co
Google Legal Privacy Lead Keith Enright gave a closing keynote address that spoke to the opportunity facing Asia as it develops its privacy regulations. Watch his keynote now.
“IAPP conferences offer a great opportunity to gain insight in and understanding of different regulatory privacy concepts applicable around the globe.”
Gabriela Krader, Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL), Confederation of European Data Protection Organisations (CEDPO), German Association for Data Protection (GDD)
Want to Know More? Let Us Keep You in the Loop:
Looking for a weekly recap of privacy news from throughout the Asia-Pacific region? Sign up now for the all-new Asia Pacific Dashboard Digest. Bonus: you’ll also get exclusive content from the IAPP publications staff.
Privacy. Security. Risk. (P.S.R.) is coming to San Diego this year, bringing you the best of security and privacy in one brilliant conference. We can't wait to announce the program in June...and if you can't wait either, don't! Early registration for the workshops and main conference will open in May.
Your source for European policy debate, multi-level strategic thinking and thought-provoking discussion. The Call for Speakers is now open! Accepting session proposals until March 19.